You asked; we delivered: we’re officially releasing a Slack integration for Cacoo, now available exclusively for Cacoo Business Plan users.
Our latest integration allows users to receive Slack notifications whenever team members update a diagram or add a comment in Cacoo. You’ll stay up to date on every important change without ever having to enter your email inbox.
Ready for simpler notifications? Connect Slack to Cacoo with these simple steps:
- From the Project page, click on the Settings icon and select “Integrations.”
- You will see a dialog with integration services. Click the Connect button in the Slack section. The page will redirect to the Slack integration page.
- Select the Slack channel where you would like Cacoo notification to post.
- Once you have selected the channel, click “Authorize.” The page will redirect back to Cacoo’s Integration Dialog.
- Select which Event(s) you would like to receive notifications about, and you’re set!
You’ll now receive Slack messages whenever an update is made or comment is left on a diagram.
Get feedback on updates more quickly, and get more done. Staying up to date on your team’s progress should be easy, and now it is!
What do you think of our latest update? Let us know on our feedback forum.
Spot a bug or issue in Cacoo? Send us a direct message using our contact form.